You can use Clover Dashboard for front-end processing, such as setting up inventory, processing transactions, and refunding customers. With this tool, you can set up and manage your business anywhere you have an Internet connection.
Clover Dashboard supports you and your business wherever you are. You can contact them by phone. However, before you do that, please find your merchant ID so they can assist you as promptly as possible.
Your MID can be found under the support phone number on your device or under the Help menu on the Clover Dashboard Login page. Select Help from the More menu in the Clover Go G2 or Go G1 app. At the top of the screen, you will find your MID.
You can find the support phone number associated with your account in the following places:
- On your device: Located at the top or top right of the screen.
- On Clover Go: Click Help & Support in the Clover Go app. Your support telephone number will appear below the screen.
- On the Clover Dashboard App: Click Help in the Dashboard app. Your support phone number appears at the bottom of the screen.
- From the Web Dashboard: Under Help at the top right of the home page.
Furthermore, the Call Me option allows you to request a call from customer support. Call Me is currently available for customers in the United States. This feature is available on the following devices:
- On your device: Select Call Me, enter your information, and then select Call Me.
- On Clover Go: Open the Clover Go app and select Help & Support from the menu, and then select Call Me.
- From the Web Dashboard: Click Help at the top right of the home page, select Call Me, enter your information, and then click Call Me.