This Clover Dashboard is designed to allow Clover administrators to manage their business daily. Because Clover is a cloud-based system, any changes made in the dashboard are immediately reflected in the station.
Using a web browser, you can access your Clover account on a phone or computer. If you are having trouble logging in, make sure your email address and password are correct, as well as that your caps lock is not on. If you are having trouble logging in, you can reset your password by following these instructions.
What Is The Procedure To Reset Password?
If you don’t remember your password, you can reset it. Clover will email you a link to reset your password. After 30 minutes, the link will expire. Restart the process if you wait more than 30 minutes. To reset your password, follow these steps:
- Clover Dashboard can be accessed at www.clover.com.
- Click the Forgot password? link.
- Enter your email address after clicking Reset Password.
- You will receive an email to reset your password.
- Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password. If you don’t see the email, check the spam folder.
- If you are still unable to locate the email from Clover, contact Clover support.
The two-factor authentication code will be sent to your smartphone when two-factor authentication is enabled. When you don’t have your phone on you, you can enter one of the backup codes you downloaded when setting up two-factor authentication.
You may receive a 401 Unauthorized error on the Clover Dashboard if your browser has logged you out of the Web Dashboard (due to inactivity) or if a session-ending error occurred. After you refresh the page, you will be prompted to enter your Clover login credentials.